Are there Designated Driver tickets available?
– There are no DD tickets available, but if you’re not parttaking in the beer tastings, there’s live music, food vendors and merchandise vendors to explore (cash only).
Are tickets refundable?
– Tickets are non-refundable; proceeds from all tickets sales go to the RI Brewers Guild!
Are kids allowed?
– Beer is for adults and so is the NCBF. No one under 21 can be admitted; this includes young ones in strollers. A valid ID will be required at check-in.
Are dogs allowed?
– While some love the doggos, others do not. We cannot let in pooches or other animals.
Cash, check or credit?
– We advise you to bring cash. It is up to all vendors’ discretion to accept other forms of payment.
Is it OK if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
– Yes, but if your ticket enters and you come later, we might have an issue… And all ticket holders must be 21+ with valid ID.
What if it rains?
– The event will be held under a giant tent, rain or shine. All ticket sales are final.
Where can I park?
– For Saturday’s sessions: There is street parking surrounding the event venue – it’s the last weekend of free parking in Newport, take advantage! But please be aware of ‘Resident Only’ signs. You can also park at the Newport Gateway Visitors Center at 23 America’s Cup Ave., a 5 minute walk to the event site.
– For Friday VIB: There is a parking lot at Newport Storm Brewery. We accommodate as many cars as we can pack in but also suggest carpooling if possible.
– For all sessions: UBER runs in the Newport area – be safe and don’t worry about parking!